Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday faves




Today I'm going to focus on February...ahh the month of love. I'm typically not that into February - it tends to be blah blah blah and just a short month (thankfully) before March, and the promise (hopefully) of spring.  But some of you bloggers have done such a great job with early February posts that I have to say I'm kind of excited about the month.  This could be due to the fact that we've had a couple of days of sunshine (rebounding off the massive snow piles) to help my outlook a bit.

Here are some of my fave Feb posts so far:

10 Rooms


Really cute cake on Mrs.Limestone:

The Design Pages - Cork Wreath


Love at Life in the Fun Lane:

Happy first Friday Faves of February!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

Thank you very much for the shout out, Heather! I am heading over to get the details about that gorgeous cake - x

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I am not a Valentine's girl at all but I agree that it's hard not to get swept up in the sea of cuteness. Thanks for the mention xo Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...