Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday faves - stripes

I can't say that I have always loved stripes, but there are some situations where they just work!  One in particular is nautical inspired fashion...love this take on stripes for work:

via 9to5Chic 
(*sidenote: this is a great fashion site and based in SF - one of my all time fave places)

Stripes for home can be implemented anywhere from subtle to downright bold. Here are some ideas:
dining rooms - white gray brown dining table dining chairs French country charcoal gray white stripes striped rug white pedestal cake stand lucite acrylic chandelier art fireplace gray walls
via Innumerable Goods - this would be a cute utensil holder in a kitchen, non?
 
Dwell Studio via All Modern

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that striped tablecloth!!

Elizabeth said...

I love stripes! I think they are probably my favorite pattern. They make such a dramatic statement and go with anything. Have a lovely weekend.

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Maybe you caught the stripe bug when you were in France. I love stripes and actually have to force myself to use other fabrics aside from stripes and polka dots.

Camille said...

Yes, yes to the stripes! Thanks for following. I am too!
Camille

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...