Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday faves - Winners wanders

Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm featuring some recent great finds from Winner's (ok, I didn't buy any of them - my wallet says hoorah! - but I did like all of them...)
How cute are these little ceramic baking dishes? Mini-lasagnas anyone?

Some uber-chic-looks-like-they-just-came-from-the-french-countryside-dried herbs (love the jars!)

While we're on the subject of cooking...did you know Winner's has real cook books? I've only ever seen reject cookbooks before (you know the ones...where the photos don't even look good? Yah, there's a reason they're $0.99) I've been eyeing Gwyneth's cookbook for a little while, and have heard it's quite good.

On trend with owls - wouldn't this be adorable for the kids table at Thanksgiving?

This could be a super cute jewellry holder or make-up holder in a dressing room

I like the shape of this serving bowl and picture it filled with rustic pieces like artichokes or pinecones.

This mirror was stunning...but at $200 it was a bit pricey for such a bold colour.

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Great finds Heather!! I think Halle and I will need to make a trip to HomeSense some time soon. Have a great weekend!!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I find HomeSense to be a total hit or miss. You clearly had a hit day. That mirror is so cute but really HomeSense, $200???? If you go back next month it'll be in the clearance area. Have a great weekend.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Great finds! Home Sense, do they have one near nyc??

My Interior Life said...

This looks similar to our TJMaxx/Homegoods. Love your finds, Heather. Hope you're having a good weekend!

Jordana @ White Cabana said...

I just posted about the Gwyneth Paltrow cookbook today! I'm enjoying it!
Jordana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...