Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday faves - brunch

We are having friends over for brunch on Saturday so why not focus on brunch for today's Friday Faves? (just call me efficient - I am still looking for recipe ideas afterall... :) )  If you have any easy, go-to brunch recipes please let me know!

I love the idea of brunch...particularly at home - it's so simple to whip stuff up and have a nice relaxing brunch at home. Added bonus: one of my colleagues is coming into our Toronto office and bringing fresh eggs from his farm! Organic, super fresh, local eggies. Yumm. 



Pinned Image



Pinned Image

Here's to a deliciously relaxing weekend for all of you...oh and make sure to check back on Monday since my other weekend plan is to take pictures of our kitchen! Hope for good light..

4 comments:

Martina said...

I love brunch, or more accurately breakfast any time of the day. Quiche is a pretty easy brunch option that you can make several different ways but my all time fav is definitely (homemade) waffles.

Delicious Shots said...

Lovely post. Thank you for featuring Delicious Shots. Have a nice weekend!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Interesting! I love the idea of brunch but never actually invite anyone over for brunch. I do tons of evening entertaining so I wonder why I never think of brunch. I wouldn't have a clue what to make but have recently pinned a recipe for poached eggs on salad which looked like a heavenly brunch idea. Have fun!

emily said...

I love brunch! My problem is narrowing down the recipes -- all brunch food always sounds so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...