Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Curb-find-stools - during

Remember these curb-side stools that I found? (PS the blog date doesn't lie...these were found back in March...seems like I've dropped the ball on that one...woops!)


After hemming and hawing about some fabric options here and here, I ended up ordering some from Hodi and Poppi Fabrics on Etsy. My mom worked her wonders on the sewing machine and whipped up some cushions for these stools (and she even took photos as she went, which will be included in a future post. What a wonderful blogger mom she is!!). Here's a quick sneak peak:


Next step is some spray paint for the base and then you'll get to see the full goodness in action! Patience is a virtue they say... 




7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What a fab find! I love wicker furniture. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Unknown said...

Aww, you do have a great blogger Mom! Love the fabric!

Adding the finishing touch said...

Love the fabric! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been to sew a round pillow. What a great mom!

emily said...

Love that fabric! Can't see the final results!

Barbara Matson said...

Great find and what a mom!

Tiffany Leigh said...

I just bought that same fabric to sew into some throw cushions! I adore it. Thanks so much for finding me :) Happy to be following you now too xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...