Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm back!

I survived my first day back at work following two weeks of vacation bliss...and now to post a little something something to get you guys drooling before I have time to post a proper vacation round up (probably not until next week..sorry!). I hope you enjoyed my awesome guest posters while I was gone.

The Mr. and I spent the last two weeks in lovely Kauai, Hawaii. Here's a very quick glance at some of the stuff we got up to:

We hiked here and SWAM under the falls! Major highlight




And that's just the tip of the ice berg when it comes to the beauty of Kauai...more from me later...'till then tah tah!







11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks stunning! I hope you had a marvelous time, and I can't wait to hear all about it and live vicariously through your pictures - you will be sharing lots of more gorgeous pictures right?

Unknown said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous. But so glad you had a great trip! Dinner soon? XO

Linds said...

Wow that looks so super fantastic, looking forward to seeing more pics!!

Anonymous said...

Hawaii...oh you lucky Lady. How delightful!!! Would love to escape there...

Martina said...

Looks like you guys had a stellar time, can't wait to hear and see more from your trip.

dajana, all kinds of lovely said...

Welcome back, Heather! It looks like you had a fantastic holiday. Looking forward to seeing more pics. (:

Lisa Mackay said...

These photos look AMAZING. I so want to go there, I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

emily said...

Welcome back! All your pictures are just beautiful!

Camille said...

Wow, that photo of the beach with the kayaks on it!
We are going to Hawaii for the first time in January. I am so looking forward to it. My friend is planning the trip and I'm hoping she picks a good island -- like Kauai. Can I email you for suggestions?
Camille

Anonymous said...

We went for our honeymoon and loved it! Can't wait to see more!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Thanks for giving us a peek! Its breathtaking!!
x, Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...