Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What should I wear? {Holiday fashion}

Welcome back to dark nights folks! Were you affected by the time change? I was so happy for the extra hour of sleep, but I have to say yesterday at work it got really dark, really quick. Hope you all had a good weekend - mine was good (I think I found chair fabric - yay!).

Onto some really fun stuff - I'm so pleased to be over at my friend Ashley's blog Calmly Chaotic today with a guest post on holiday party fashion. If you don't already read Ashley's blog, you should - she shares her stories of mommy-hood (to twins), the Bachelor, fashion, and currently what it's like to be a serious writer (she's taking part in Nanowrimo this month).

I'm over there sharing a little High / Low for a holiday fashion look...and it just might include a little lace, a little gold, and a lot of "want". Head over to check it out!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks so much for your lovely guest post Heather! I am seriously debating the low option dress for Andrew's xmas party this year!

Kerry said...

We weren't affected by the time change as much as we were a teething babe! :( Halle gave us a really rough night so we were ALL feeling exhausted on Sunday. Thank god for lazy rainy Sunday's on the west coast! ;)

designchic said...

Can't wait...heading over!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...