A few of my home goals for 2012 are:
1. Furnish / design my living room. I need curtains, more furniture, and a new layout.
2. Finish our kitchen makeover with new counters and everything that goes with them (sink, backsplash, etc.).
3. Get A/C installed (this one is really the Mr's goal...I didn't post about our new boiler, so I'll definitely have to post about A/C when we get it. ha!)
It probably doesn't help that I forgot that I set these out, but here's our progress:
1. Living Room - still needs some work, but we did buy and hang curtains, got a new couch, and found a chair that is currently being reupholstered! Coffee table has been extended into 2013... :)
2. Kitchen makeover is DONE!! See the full reveal here.
3. A/C is INSTALLED! And with our super hot summer this year it was great timing.
Now to think of some 2013 goals...until then, have a lovely New Year's Eve whether you are hitting the town, or hitting the couch :)